Sunday, July 13, 2008

Morning rush

Good morning !
Today is Sunday,....church day !

I switched on my Laptop early morning to check emails and my blogs. Always eager to see what's there thats new for the day. I'm happy to see many visitors on my blogs and the comments they left.

I'm just a new to this world of blogging and I noticed that I'm now becoming more and more interested in blogging, craving for still more.

It's already 7:32 AM - time for breakfast.

Today is Sunday, I'm thinking of preparing a light breakfast.

Wait.... I will share it with you.....


Tsamporado (Quaker oats with Cocoa powder)

Ingredients

Quaker oats instant cereals - 5 tbls
Cocoa powder - 1 tbls
Plain milk (as preferred)

Preparation Time - 8 - 10 minutes

Serves - 1 person

Utensils required

Pot
Ladle
Spoon
Bowl

Preparation
  • Put 2 cups of clean water into pot and let it boil.
  • Then add 5 spoons of Quaker oats into boiling water.
  • Stir occasionally while adding 1 tbls of cocoa powder.
  • Finally, serve with milk
So you can see how fast I cooked my simple breakfast.
Yehey ! I'll now have this with a glass of ginger instant herbal tea granules.
.
See you guys !





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delicious...cocoa powder and oats,gr8 combo,v healthy dish....good