Friday, July 18, 2008

Bonding with friends



Today was a very memorable day.

I didn't expect I will ever go to a place like "Ratthapum". Ratthapum is a district in Hatyai.
It's a remote area and it takes almost an hour to go there. There's a Christian church, managed by Filipino, Indonesian Pastors and some missionaries.

Some of my friends were going there for a sleepover. Few of us could not stay so we decided to join the daytime activities and came back to Hatyai early in the evening.

We were more than 30 Pinoys and we had three teams, each team (Team A, B and C) got a job to do. Everybody was very cooperative and active especially in playing games.

It was great ! I'm sure everyone enjoyed .

We can do things like this may be only once in our life. It's a big opportunity to work with, to play with our friends, co-workers and other people.

This event I treasure most !

Here are some of our photos and the games we played....

Group picture in front of the church

Ready for lunch...

After lunch..."Players are you ready?"

Volleyball...Team B vs Team C, winner Team C (my team)

Sungka...winner Team C

Charade...winner Team B

Egg relay...winner Team A

Throwing and Catching egg ...winner Team A

Longest Line...winner Team C




More photos will be posted on my other blog;

http://www.imagestotreasure.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

No comments: