Monday, July 21, 2008

Fever

I'm not feeling well, feverish, bodyache, tired. I have common cold !

But I tried my best to be fine in my work, controlled myself not to spoil the day.
It's my philosophy to start the first day of the week well, must be in good mood so that the whole week will be all right.

When I woke up this morning I was feeling feverish already sometimes sneezing, still I got up and prepared myself for work.

Good ! today was not really hectic, was able to rest during vacant time until the day ended.

Now, I'm in front of the computer, I don't know what to type. I have a headache.
I can't do anything !

So, will eat dinner and take medicine. No...I have no appetite, I don't like to take medicine !

I just want to lie down and sleep..........

1 comment:

Josie said...

Are you feeling better?? I'm sorry you're sick! :(