Saturday, July 19, 2008

Caught in the door !


I was very happy to see my friends this afternoon.

They went out to distribute fliers for the coming workshop to be held on July 26 - 30, 2008.
When I saw them in front of the apartment, I invited them to come up in my flat for snacks, it was already 3:30 PM.

According to them, the speaker will come from Singapore and for these 5 days workshop is open to everyone. Regarding the time, I'm not sure if it's convenient to everybody it will start at 6 o'clock in the evening until 8 PM. Nothing to be worry about because this is free event and no contribution at all.

We were very glad and excitedly talking when the strong wind came ! All of us shouted "the door!" thinking it would bang loudly... of course can cause loud noise.

Analyn ran to the door wanted to hold the doorknob suddenly her finger was caught in the door ! It terribly hurt her, her middle finger turned into purple and swollen. Ouuchhhhhh......we were all shocked. I asked some ice cubes from Ate Rome, soaked her finger into ice and thought about some basic medicines I had - Efficascent Oil, Omega pain killer, Tiger balm, Vicks, etc.
After soaking her finger into ice, we applied Efficascent oil and gave her an Analgesic tablet.

She was feeling well when they left the apartment. I felt sad for her.
Good that I have these medicines with me.


Hear you on the next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, my mom always have these in the cabinet. This is what I ask my niece to put on my back when she massage me.

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews