Sunday, October 5, 2008

Surprises!

Today was really a wonderful day!

I visited the sisters in Phatthalung with my friends, they are Ana, Novy, Lyds and Olga.
It takes 1 hour and a half to travel by van or bus from Hatyai.
A day before our visit, Sr. Sarry called me that she will prepare lunch for us, very exciting!

She is a very good cook.
We reached in their house at quarter to 11 AM, we chatted for a while and lunch was served.

Sr. Sarry and Jemalyn came out from the kitchen singing birthday song and holding a cake.
I sang with them thinking that somebody in the house was celebrating birthday.

I was surprised! when Sr. hugged and greeted me "advance happy birthday!" gladly I made a wish and blew the candles.....(taking a deep breathe)....Thank you Lord for these generous people.


Yes! very early for my birthday, three more weeks hehehehehe.
The lunch was awesome! My heartfelt gratitude to Sr. Sarry, she never forgets my birthday.

She was my first Thai language teacher here in Thailand, very kind of her.
After lunch, she took us around the city, we went to Thali Noi (little sea), Lampam Lake (park), Royal Traditional House (museum) and newly opened Tesco Lotus (supermarket).

There was a heavy rain when they sent us to van station for our return to Hatyai.
My friends were very happy with our experience today and it was also a good timing when we reached the apartment.

I received a text message from my parents an advance birthday greetings from them.
My gosh! very touching message that almost made me cry.
I'm missing them......


Anyway just see some of the photos taken during our visit in Phatthalung to be posted soon in my other blog http://www.imagestotreasure.blogspot.com


No comments: