Sunday, October 12, 2008

Floating market

After my friends left for a holiday I felt lonely and bored.
I don't know what to do and where to go, don't understand what I exactly want.

I was thinking that life is complicated, Why? because during working days I also complaining that my work is exhausting, boring, irritating, etc...Now, it's a vacation, time to relax, enjoy but no where to go, nothing to do....whoahhhhh...

Pardon me...so, today I went to church for Sunday mass.
I was relieved after hearing the homily from the priest.

And this afternoon, we went to Talat Nam (Floating market)with my Thai friend, this is every Friday to Sunday.
Many vendors are selling their products on their boat, as you can see in the photos.

The visitors; locals and tourists really enjoyed roaming around and buying a lot of things; food, clothes, souvenirs, fresh produce and many more.

I have been to Floating market near Bangkok, that is bigger than here in Hatyai.
We can only witness and experience this only here in Thailand.

The vendors are busy selling their products


There's a clown too, entertaining the kids with his magical tricks and gimmicks.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful,its really good!