Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

All these four years working in Hatyai I've never thought of watching movie in one of many movie theaters in this big city.
My friends persuade me to go with them many times but I always have an alibi as in I have no interest to watch movies.

The truth was my budget problem hehhehehe...

The day came, February 7, 2009 I decided to go with our movie goer friends; Dinah, Analyn, Javi and three of us (our first time to watch movie in Hatyai) Lydia, Olga and myself.


We watched the movie Underworld: Rise of the Lycans at Coliseum Cineplex Diana Hatyai it started at 19:15 PM.

For 90 baht and almost 2 hours movie, facing the big screen my eyes started complaining. I could not stay longer because of strong radiation and light effects that made me dizzy for sometime.

Anyway it was a nice experience, nice movie!





Hear you on the next post...

No comments: