Friday, September 5, 2008

Business ! Think something unique

I was fast asleep when I heard knocks on my door. I didn't want to get up, was exhausted at work the whole day. That was only 5:25 PM, sometimes I have to get some sleep before the tutorial at 6 PM but knocking outside continued. I have forced myself up, then I heard Edna's voice calling me.

When I opened the door I saw Edna and the couple Charlie and Joanne carrying a bag.

I welcomed them inside and they started talking about their purpose of their visit.

I felt happy listening to the couple introducing their bakery items they are selling.
Wow! They have chocolate cake, brownies at affordable prices.

This is typical among married people here in our place in Hatyai, most of them have sideline business for extra income aside from main profession. I really appreciate them, their efforts, perseverance, being industrious, resourcefulness.."Yan ang Pinoy!"
Era and Junie have also their 'imbutido' (Filipino sausage). Many of us like the taste of their 'imbutido' you can have it in chicken meat or pork.

So, I'm also thinking to start my business hehehe....I should have a partner, hmmmm....I'll compete to them?

So anyone interested in business partnership with me?

I should have my own specialty....what?,..desserts; leche flan, fruit float,heheheh....let me plan.

It should be something unique!

I will post some pictures of their recipes so that let them get some publicity........hmmmmm .....worldwide........and business......hehehehehe...... Sure will ask them.

Any suggestions.....?

No comments: