Sunday, August 10, 2008

Get rid of....

I'm trying to be fine after two weeks of miserable cough, sore throat and headache.
July 26, I went for a check-up and the doctor said I was having a common cold but still I continued working.

A lot of medicine were given to me but there was no progress and I returned to the hospital July 29. A lady doctor told me that I had a tonsillitis. Yes, I had difficulties in swallowing food and speaking so I decided to ask a medical certificate planning to take sick leave for two days. First day of absence I couldn't avoid thinking of my work, the submission of reports, myself, being alone and sick. Made me felt so bad !

I phoned my parents in the Philippines and their voice relieved my loneliness.
The next day, I worked although feeling tired and exhausted.
I tried to avoid using computer too for a week I didn't do anything on my blogs.

August 5, in the evening after work I returned to the hospital again due to dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
Another doctor told me I was over fatigued and because of having a hard cough so felt dizzy and vomited.
Is that right? not because I have a problem with my eyes, a minor refractive error.

Therefore I need to see the optometrist, but now I do my best not to spend too long in front of the computer.

Yesterday, I went for a Thai massage to ease body pains. For two hours session and it really helped!
Although, I'm still taking medicines hope I can get rid of this cough.
Any suggestions what to do?


So bye for now......

1 comment:

Josie said...

Oh wow, I didn't realize you were still sick! I hope you feel better soon. I'm praying for you!